Rev. Heather Venegas
consist of 4 - 10 members who meet at least once a month in a member’s home for approximately 2.5 hours to do spiritual practice, share, care and connect. They follow a structured meeting curriculum that supports them in growing spiritually and moving through life challenges &
Each Home Group has
- Two Co-Leaders.
- A Leader Champion and a Director who support the Home Group Leaders and group members.
- A conscious commitment to growing their group by periodically filling the “Open Chair”
- A conscious commitment to “birthing,” when it is the right time, from one group to two.
- A collective agreement to spiritually support each other through prayer, compassionate care and kindness.
- A high level of integrity around not gossiping, demonstrating love for each other, and contributing and
participating in their larger spiritual community.
People are needing and seeking deeper connection and intimacy, which is only offered in what is coined “small group life.”
233 South 156th Street, Burien, WA 98148
HOME GROUP LEADER CHAMPIONS
Bill Every, RscP
Karen Williams, RScP
Kim Boyden, RScP
Cynthia Zink, RScP (next available HGLC)
LEADER CHAMPION - PRACTITIONERS
Burney Campbell, RScP
LEADER CHAMPION - WELCOMING TEAM
West Cleland, RScP